OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2023 11:04 pm  #51

Re: Disillusioned

I'm still kicking, thanks for checking in! How is everything going for you? How goes your separation process? How are you holding up in it all?

Life has had its ups and downs but it's been holding steady lately, which is a nice break from the rollercoaster. I have officially reached the 6 months separated mark. The snow is melting off a bit and the weather is starting to warm up a little which always helps. I'm looking forward to the green coming!

March 24, 2023 2:37 am  #52

Re: Disillusioned

I'm good thanks. I've spent just 1 thousand so far on lawyers fees and that was mostly emailing back and forth trying to get A. to get his own lawyer so things can progress. I don't know if he has one, he hasn't said one word about it. But I've given my lawyer all the info she asked for so the ball's in her court.
My son and gf have moved cities and I'll join them when they have a rental. But I don't know how long it'll take

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera