OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2022 1:17 am  #41

Re: I just can't do it. Why can't I do it?

We've moved across the city to a new home. It's been a bit hectic, stressful.. and we've had no internet, so no tv for a week now. It's been okay. Last night we played Scrabble for 2 hours. Kinda novel and fun. Tonight we decided to watch the news hour on his phone but I thought the screen was too dark and asked him to turn the brightness up. In the end I had to do it, then tried to get back to the news....
First thing that came up was Locanto which I'm sure you know (maybe you don't) is a sex site. BAM! in my face. The word Locanto. I didn't read further. Passed the phone back and said "I don't need to see that"
My stomach feels queasy, I'm hot and bothered. We're not intimate, I don't love him romantically, I'm here surviving so this shouldn't matter right? And maybe it won't tomorrow..

But I had to tell it...get it off my tight tense chest.
So I'm "putting it all down here"

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

October 27, 2022 10:53 am  #42

Re: I just can't do it. Why can't I do it?

Giving you a virtual hug.   

Best to stop looking as you know what you will find.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

Board footera