OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2023 12:06 pm  #11

Re: I feel like I suffered enough, now? Now, he wants to be mommy.

Wow MomisnotSilient,

Total domestic abuse..   For now make sure you have a legal parenting schedule and stick to it.    Use whatever legal charity and support system you have to work on getting full custody or majority 
custody.  I know in my area not paying child support will land you in mandatory court..  I can tell by what you say this will eventually happen to your loser ex..  Maybe not today but he reads like you can sit back and do nothing and he'll eventually mess  up any good standing he has as a father in the courts..

If I had to pay a dollar a day for the rest of my life or sell an organ I would not give up fighting an ex like that.   Especially to protect my kid.. they have no idea what we will do to protect our kids... can never comprehend.     Dont give up..     You can outlast this ass... he reads like a trainwreck.   

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

January 22, 2023 10:22 pm  #12

Re: I feel like I suffered enough, now? Now, he wants to be mommy.

Hi MomIsNotSilent,

*****TRIGGER WARNING ****

My late GIDXH was violent towards me for years and threatened me to keep me in the marriage.  He did this to have me financially support him while he was able to stop working.  I wasn't allowed to have friends.

He definitely had a personality disorder. My therapist guesses he was a psychopath. He enjoyed seeing me suffer, and getting away with breaking the law.

You don't have to put up with speaking to him/her since the marriage is finished. You might want to look into keeping records of any interactions you have with your ex. Mine tried to cajole and frighten me to return post divorce.  It seems to be part and parcel of how those with a personality disorder act when forced to give up control. 

This kind of behavior is beyond gender or sexual attraction. It's called being a monster.

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

Board footera