OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2022 5:30 pm  #1

What does it mean

So I posted  before on here
I wanted to ask a question on what this Text to my husbands friend who is gay means because it doesn’t make sense to me please help!
My husband said ‘ I’m dying to put this soft cock in you’

Why does he want to be soft?

May 1, 2022 3:23 am  #2

Re: What does it mean

UGH, He is describing the state of things at the moment and his preference of what he wants to do should they meet. Attraction doesn't always and immediately cause things to get firm but it does put one in the mood to seek out a guy if you are gay.

May 1, 2022 2:29 pm  #3

I realize my comments are better suited to the Support Board..... But ended up putting it here

Checking his phone in the hope of learning something.... Anything!... about what's going on, and learning what the terms in those texts mean to a bi/gay person can only work for a short time.
Check in with your intuition...measure it against what your husband, partner, boyfriend is doing, saying, keeping from you (in all areas of your life together, not just his phone and communication).

Once I was getting a Brazilian (because I thought it made me sexy to him BLAH) and decided to text my partner and tell him about it. I said something like "I'm all smooth for you"
He replies straight away, like the moment after I sent the text saying "I can imagine you serving customers with no pants on"

I don't work in a shop. My name isn't Dallas either.

He covered over his blunder with (I can't actually remember it was so forgettable) but I added this moment to all the other odd, painful, confusing moments of that time and when I could no longer ignore what they added up to... that he had a whole other side to him he was only willing to share with other people and that he could dismiss what we had together to pursue the unfulfilled part of himself... I knew I had to change something.
Some of these moments I confronted him with (screaming, begging but it was like throwing marshmallows at brick wall), some I just filed away in my mind but in the end what mattered was what *I* did with them.
I changed myself, how I saw my partner and my expectations of him

Elle

Last edited by Ellexoh_nz (May 1, 2022 9:09 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

May 1, 2022 3:11 pm  #4

I believe in this case "soft" is not the rigidity, but the smoothness of the skin itself. 

May 2, 2022 7:03 am  #5

You have my sympathy and my concern Elle. I am holding a good thought for you.

May 2, 2022 5:56 pm  #6

Grace1958 wrote:

I believe in this case "soft" is not the rigidity, but the smoothness of the skin itself. 

Hate to disagree, but ah no this X rated snippet of an text is talking about something a lot more private than skin.  I don't want to go into the logistics of what is going on here but some guys like it that way and it almost surely won't remain soft once those two get doing what they are planning to do.  In additon,  even if he had impotance issuses, that doesn't seem to do much to stop a deterimined guy.

Last edited by Diff I guess (May 2, 2022 6:08 pm)

Board footera