OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2022 3:38 pm  #11

Re: Tips for snooping without getting caught?

Upside,

He knows we’re on thin ice and that I don’t fully trust him right now... at least he did as of a few weeks ago. But asking to see his phone and reminding him again that I don’t trust him and have my guard up still will 100% cause problems. No matter how gentle I am, he always gets very defensive and annoyed when I bring anything up. An hour long conversation can cause a week or month of domestic problems... and we have small children so unfortunately I do need to tiptoe a bit.

I will likely take your advice and ask at some point, but I’m going to need to take some time to work myself up to it and mentally prepare for the consequences.

Board footera