OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2016 11:27 pm  #1

I confess

This forum has been too serious lately.

I confess that after being a virgin on the day I married my lesbian ex I slept with my next girlfriend on our second date.

Your turn. Confess!!!

You have a future. A good one. It begins as a flicker of hope. Nurture it until it becomes a dream and when you are strong enough you will make it a reality. NEVER give up. 

November 5, 2016 3:20 pm  #2

Re: I confess

I confess. Not all of my ideas are good ideas :/

You have a future. A good one. It begins as a flicker of hope. Nurture it until it becomes a dream and when you are strong enough you will make it a reality. NEVER give up. 

November 5, 2016 3:30 pm  #3

Lol, that made me laugh, so it was a good idea!

November 5, 2016 6:22 pm  #4

It's funny.  I'll join in.  I'll confess that I smoke weed with my friends but I'll never tell my spouse.  I have 2 js hidden away right now.  His secret still trumps mine.

BTW I'm Canadian it's almost legal here.

Vicky

November 5, 2016 8:57 pm  #5

I was a virgin when I got married as well.  I've only had sex with one woman in my life.  Sadly, she is a lesbian.. so I can say that I've never had sex with a heterosexual woman.   That's really depressing.  

Conversely..  I can say that I kept a lesbian happy for 16 years..  I must be a real stud afterall. 

Last edited by lostdad (November 5, 2016 8:59 pm)

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

November 5, 2016 9:32 pm  #6

lostdad wrote:

Conversely..  I can say that I kept a lesbian happy for 16 years..  I must be a real stud afterall. 

Pure Gold!

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

November 6, 2016 1:57 am  #7

I confess...I got nothing. But enjoying the hell out of yours everyone!

November 6, 2016 11:51 am  #8

I confess that my sex life is much more passionate, fun and fulfilling with a man who's into women than it ever could have been with a man who wasn't.  I literally get whatever I request in the bedroom now.  It's amazing to feel desired and beautiful even when I'm looking average and "blah" - much more desired than I ever was looking my most fantastic and pulled together with my gay ex.

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

November 6, 2016 10:37 pm  #9

I confess that I'm looking forward to my freedom. I never planned to get married and sometimes I think thats why I married a GID. Never in my life I want to put up with bad sex again.

November 7, 2016 1:42 pm  #10

I confess I got botox in my forehead last month.  And it looks great!! 

Board footera