OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2021 2:48 pm  #1

Still anxious but I dont want to let go

We arent dating. Or in a "serious" relationship. But for the first time on tuesday he told me he loved me. And then yesterday he asked if he could sleep with a mtf trans woman. I've said in the past I was okay with us hooking up with different people sometimes. But after learning he loves me and then right after him expressing the want to sleep with other people... Its killing me.. I just feel numb.

April 29, 2021 6:38 pm  #2

Re: Still anxious but I dont want to let go

Anxious_Heart wrote:

........ But after learning he loves me and then right after him expressing the want to sleep with other people... Its killing me.. I just feel numb.

You're in the most vulnerable position right now. And your emotions may cause you to make wrong decisions that will make it harder to break away.
This man you're involved with will always have a part of himself he can't, won't share with you. And am I right you two are younger? It's the perfect breeding ground for him to ignore integrity and foster deception, and for you to believe everything he says

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera