Straight Spouse Network Open Forum
This Open Forum is funded and administered by the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to straight spouses and partners who have discovered that their spouse/partner isn’t straight. Your donations allow us to provide important support and resources that straight spouses can't find anywhere else. Learn more >>>

DONATE TODAY >>>

This Open Forum is funded and administered by the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to straight spouses and partners who have discovered that their spouse/partner isn’t straight. The results from SSN’s Annual Summer Donation Drive are in! Together with your help, SSN raised $16,381 during our annual Summer Donation Drive! That’s 109% of our goal! Learn more about how the funds will be utilized.

DONATE TODAY >>>

Straight Spouse Network Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to straight spouses and partners who have discovered that their spouse/partner isn’t straight. Your donations allow us to provide important support and resources that straight spouses can't find anywhere else.

Happy New Year, Friends!

Our year-end fundraising campaign is officially complete and with your generous help we raised $13,813 to serve straight spouses in need. From all of us at SSN, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Your donations allow us to provide important support and resources that straight spouses can't find anywhere else.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2021 10:54 pm  #1

Husband suddenly transitioning

My situation is that I have a six-year-old autistic daughter, a part-time job and no other resources available. As of a year ago, my husband has decided to eschew his family to transition. He showed absolutely no signs for the 16 years we've been married. It was so sudden. I currently am forced to live under the same roof due to having so little income of my own. Before this we set up a lifestyle where I could be home part-time to help my daughter. He now flaunts his transition and has wrecked what I thought we worked so hard to build. It's excruciating living like this, it's affecting me and my daughter. She's so confused by what she sees, and with her learning disability, it makes it all that more difficult.

Board footera