OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2021 9:11 pm  #1

New Subreddit for Straight Partners of Bisexuals

A week ago a new Subreddit was launched specifically aimed at the straight spouses of bisexual husbands/wives. The group is small right now, but we’re hoping to grow and I’d love to have any straight spouse striving for a MOM join.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StraightBiPartners/

Tangled

Last edited by TangledOil (March 12, 2021 9:16 pm)

March 13, 2021 1:56 pm  #2

Re: New Subreddit for Straight Partners of Bisexuals

Thanks!

March 16, 2021 3:10 pm  #3

I hope to see you there, Susanne!

The group is really taking off. We have over 60 people now that have joined the subreddit. We’d love to see more straight spouses of bisexuals there. We’re all there to support one another.

Tangled

March 19, 2021 11:38 am  #4

I’m so excited about this new subReddit. We have over 75 people joined now! If you are in a mixed orientation marriage with a bisexual spouse please join this new sub Reddit.

Tangled

March 23, 2021 4:39 pm  #5

Our new subreddit aimed at the straight spouse of a bisexual person is now 90 people strong. We’re so happy to have a place to support one another. Several members have known of their spouses bisexuality for more than a decade and they are monogamous and thriving. Please check it out if this is your situation. 

March 28, 2021 4:09 pm  #6

Woohoo! We are now at over 100 members! Please check us out if your trying to make your way in a MOM.

March 29, 2021 6:02 am  #7

What if your bi partner is feeling fully gay now is it still applicablr

March 29, 2021 10:35 am  #8

I’m going to send you a private message shortly. I’d like to invite you to participate elsewhere too.

Through my year plus of looking at many things on LGBTQ it seems many who aren’t straight consider all of this is a “lifelong journey”… figuring out their sexuality. It could also be that your wife is bisexual and is currently in the gay side of the bi-cycle if she experiences that. Many bisexuals say they experience bi-cycles where they cycle between feeling more gay and feeling more straight.

Tangled 

Last edited by TangledOil (March 29, 2021 1:54 pm)

April 7, 2021 10:44 am  #9

We are now at 113 members in our new subReddit. We are just a little over a month old and growing quickly. I hope to see more people in a bi/straight MOM join.

Tangled

Last edited by TangledOil (April 7, 2021 10:52 am)

April 9, 2021 12:46 pm  #10

We are at 120 members! Please come join our growing and blossoming subreddit for the straight partner of a bisexual person where both parties are interesting in having a thriving MOM. Any straight partner of a bi person is welcome wherever they are at in their journey.

Tangled

Board footera