OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2021 3:51 pm  #1

High sexual drive, low emotional drive, any others?

My GIDEx was very sexual with me. He touched my boobs and even liked to pleasure me. Its possible he was bisexual but I honestly struggle with that. I would say we had a better sexual relationship than emotional. Anyone have a similar situation? He would compliment me sometimes but just was hardly ever sweet or affectionate. Also always compared  me to other women and said my vagina smelled (it didnt);. 

March 5, 2021 4:55 pm  #2

Re: High sexual drive, low emotional drive, any others?

Welcome... 

It’s appalling to me what people think is OK to say to another person. I’m so so sorry you endured that. The largest group of LGBTQ+ is bisexual. My husband is bi (we’ve been together 30 years and monogamous) and I don’t have a similar experience. My husband has always had a very high sex drive with me, and he is also very sweet, affectionate, compassionate, and understanding. I feel very lucky he’s my husband and vise versa. 

Tangled 

Board footera