OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2021 3:14 pm  #31

Re: Feeling of Sexual Violation

First of all welcome to the group. Your first post really resonated with me as I very much understand those feelings. It’s been coming up for me a lot lately. I did not chose to participate in this. He manipulated and took advantage and withheld information needed to make an informed decision at the start. But he is applauded. It’s another level of pain to work through and I’m so so sorry you find yourself in this situation.

April 19, 2021 3:24 pm  #32

Re: Feeling of Sexual Violation

Oh and also during one of his narcissistic rages at me early after his declaration he tried to turn the fact I was heterosexual into some hatred of gay. Tried so hard to yell at me and make it out that not being into something equated a disgust for it. Tried to make it out that rejecting him sexually “as a woman” meant I was phobic of same sex couples. I feel it was a way to guilt me into submission.

At the time in my mind I’m just thinking if I were attracted to women then I *still* wouldn’t be in a relationship with you as you presented yourself as a very stereotypical bachelor man-child for years. He knew the whole time we were not sexually compatible and withheld that information.

Board footera