OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2020 12:47 am  #11

Re: My husband declared he is Transgender, Bisexual and Gender Fluid

Wow your knowledge base Zenobia is so very helpful to me. Thank you for taking the time to share.  I am realizing over time how this may change, progress to unsatisfactory levels for me, perhaps and perhaps it wont. Yesterday my husband shared while he was in the city he had an appointment for laser to determine if it was possible for him to have his chin stubble removed, I was so sad to hear that as I love that part of his face. Today he was very sad and said that he didnt want to loose me and maybe he can keep his wearing of female clothes solely to when he travels to the city. I dont know if this has longevity. He has requested that I stay for 10 months to see how it goes. It is a like a roller coaster for me, in floods of tears one day and standing in my power other days. We have built such a beautiful life together with our home and teenage children my brain goes to a place of worry then I think where would we live if we had to sell our family home, what about my kids, what about finances.........
Lastly how do I change my username to something else?

October 30, 2020 9:40 am  #12

stephutaylor wrote:

For that I think you will need assistance from Phoenix or Sam. Click on the Inbox link in the blue menu bar and send a private message.

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

October 30, 2020 9:56 am  #13

Daryl wrote:

stephutaylor wrote:

For that I think you will need assistance from Phoenix or Sam. Click on the Inbox link in the blue menu bar and send a private message.

Click "My Options" at top of the page and enter another user name in the user name box and hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page.

Board footera