OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2020 7:42 am  #11

Re: painful truth

Longway home....

Thank you for your words.  I really appreciate them.  I think you are probably very right....just disentangling is hard and takes time especially during Coronavirus and having our 13 year old son.  Not sure how to go about it all.  I also financially support the whole family.  As our son is autistic, my husband has stayed home to care for him.  I am not sure how I can support two separate households?  I am sure it will become clear how and what I need to do.....

October 25, 2020 11:26 pm  #12

Re: painful truth

Sonata wrote:

After talking today, its seems my husband and I are at a deadlock.  He wishes that I could accept his bisexuality and occasional dalliance.  ...... I wonder, is it really that black and white?  Feels that way right now.....

Yes it is black and white. You either let him know you're okay with him sleeping with men you know nothing about, and possibly give you an STI (not saying he would, not saying he wouldn't, just that he could)
...or you say "no I'll never be comfortable knowing you're having sex with a man

See black and white.

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera