OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2020 3:28 pm  #41

Re: I am a straightspouse...this is MY Forum

Phoenix, thank you for your input.
Also, congratulations on getting married!

Last edited by SusanneH (July 9, 2020 3:32 pm)

July 9, 2020 9:33 pm  #42

Congratulations, Phoenix to your and your new wife!  Best wishes for a life filled with love and happiness.

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

July 9, 2020 10:13 pm  #43

Thank you all so much!  I didn't mean to hijack the thread to my own topic.. in fact i am sensitive to the fact that a lot of newbies find the concept of remarriage to be a trigger and don't want to hear about it..  so I don't mean to bring it up..  except that it's contributing to my lack of activity here.  Apologies for that. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

July 10, 2020 1:58 pm  #44

phoenix wrote:

Thank you all so much!  I didn't mean to hijack the thread to my own topic..... 

Great news Phoenix. Yes it seems you did hijack what has been an interesting discussion. But perhaps your "stay in one-thread" request has brought the conversation to a natural end

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

July 10, 2020 5:27 pm  #45

Ellexoh_nz wrote:

phoenix wrote:

Thank you all so much!  I didn't mean to hijack the thread to my own topic..... 

Great news Phoenix. Yes it seems you did hijack what has been an interesting discussion. But perhaps your "stay in one-thread" request has brought the conversation to a natural end

Elle

I hope everyone sees that as a fair solution. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera