OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2019 6:35 pm  #11

Re: Am I crazy?

Thank you Upside for sharing your story.

“Last month I uncovered the truth: she was lying then. It wasn't her first. She learned that I would accept lies, while doubling down on hiding her affairs, leading to a decade of what she called "adventures" with men and women. I have a young child and I would not wish this situation on anyone.”

When she said she was having adventures with men and women did she mean she was engaged in devil triangles and swingers and threesomes?  A few days after I caught my husband he admitted to having these type of “adventures” with his ex partner while they were in a relationship. I’m a vanilla type of person so this type of behavior floored me. He said he didn’t want to tell me because he knew I wouldn’t understand and it also made it easier for him to cheat with a man because he has been in bed with them naked during this escapade with his ex.
Just curious if her adventures were the same as my husband and your thoughts on it.
I’m sorry your going through this after years of forgiveness which I am sure was difficult. Good for you for having the courage to give her another chance and the forgiveness you gave to someone you love. I wish the best for you.

Board footera