OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2019 10:44 am  #11

Re: Feeling Stuck

Deleted.

Last edited by Lynne (October 3, 2020 5:43 pm)

October 31, 2019 5:06 pm  #12

Re: Feeling Stuck

Thanks Abby! That thought definitely crossed my mind whether I should put a ding in my credit. I asked that specifically of the lender I’m working with and he told me that because they specialize in home loans only, it won’t hurt my credit. He said it would only be if you could walk away same day with a loan, such as a credit card, or car/boat loan but a mortgage you can’t get same day. I decided to move forward and just see where the numbers are. I feel like any option I go with is not great financially for me. But it’s like I have to decide between the lessor of two bad financial decisions. All because of him. I hate this.

Board footera