OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2019 5:25 pm  #1

Pete Buttigieg - Out Of Closet Politician Running for US President

This is an interview of him by the New York Times.

He had a girlfriend (chose a beard w/o her consent) in college because he had aspirations for political office as a young man. I believe he had a struggle and did not want this orientation. But this extra struggle he alludes to is "feel sorry for me bs." He is betting it will help him with his political career.  It would be great to interview his ex-girlfriend.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/14/us/politics/pete-buttigieg-gay.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

July 14, 2019 8:51 pm  #2

Re: Pete Buttigieg - Out Of Closet Politician Running for US President

It would be interesting to read an interview with her. 

Maybe Kristin from Straightspouse Voices could do it. (that is if the
girlfriend hasn't signed something that prevents her from doing so)

KIA KAHA                       

July 24, 2019 5:41 am  #3

Admin, Series of spam here.

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

July 24, 2019 11:49 am  #4

I don't think Phoenix checks the forum daily. Probably best to sent him a private message when spam shows up.

July 24, 2019 1:42 pm  #5

OutofHisCloset wrote:

I don't think Phoenix checks the forum daily. Probably best to sent him a private message when spam shows up.

I sent him a message yesterday about the spam

Last edited by Ellexoh_nz (July 24, 2019 1:42 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

July 27, 2019 9:44 am  #6

Sorry I'm on quite as much as I used to be.  
Cleaning up!

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera