OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2019 8:11 pm  #21

Re: Venting

StraightSpouse,
    I meant transitioning to live as if he were a woman.  (I refuse to use the terms MtF because no one can change their sex; males cannot become females.)   He planned to take hormones, but after he decided to stay in the closet and limit his feminizing activities to the home--which essentially meant clothes and cosmetic procedures like shaving and plucking--he decided not to take them.  However, he's overweight, so he has fatty tissue on his chest that gives him "moobs" (man-boobs) that he likes to manipulate as if they were breasts. 
    And yes, living with such a man attacks your own sense of who you are as a woman.  I am still dealing with that at over one year out, although I am slowly making progress.   

Board footera