OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2019 10:24 pm  #11

Re: Ripping off the band-aid

I remembered this thread I found several months ago.  I think Cameron was like Sean, a gay man who frequented the board and offered his POV for a while.

https://straightspouse.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=269

Pieces--this may or may not be your experience.  I just thought it was really connected to your questions.

June 10, 2019 9:18 am  #12

Re: Ripping off the band-aid

We are away for a few day....Just figured let how to post from my from my phone
I’ve been reading like crazy but haven’t been able to post.
OMTF Yes! Please leave your posts!   It has given me so much to think about and questions to process, I will definitely be referring back to them through this. 
Honestly there have already been questions that I’ve brought up to my husband that I would have never thought of and this has really given me some insight into they way some of those questions have been answered, good and bad.

Board footera