OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2019 2:42 pm  #21

Re: New here and looking for some orientation

I think that you may be in the wrong place if what you are looking for is advice about a long distance relationship. At the beginning of this forum it states:

This forum is for discussion of issues related to Mixed Orientation relationships only, that is when one partner is heterosexual (straight) and one is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender or Questioning.

I don't see in your post any mention that your relationship includes any one of these issues. 

(For what it's worth, as someone in my 60's I would say that the idea that there is only one person with whom you can be happy is a fallacy. Those of us here have relationships that aren't working out for the reasons listed but that does not mean that we can never find love again. Venturing out is hard but the world is filled with single people and by focusing on one person whom you cannot be with you limit your chances of finding love close by.)

Try Gardening. It'll keep you grounded.

October 12, 2019 6:48 pm  #22

Re: New here and looking for some orientation

Emilesop wrote:

Our love is very true ....................I hope some can understand me.

Je suis désolé, mais Ce n'est pas le bon site pour des conseils sur les relations longue distance

Vous êtes trop jeune, vous avez rencontré cette personne en ligne et vous avez l’impression
que c’est un fraudeur......un escroc

Last edited by Ellexoh_nz (October 12, 2019 6:50 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera