OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2018 11:00 am  #1

Have you all tried using the search function?

Hey friends, 

Our forum continues to grow and proliferate in both membership and content.  This is wonderful!  I think the more active we are the more inviting a place this is for new people and ultimately the more helpful we can be.  If there is a downside to the growth, it's that the sheer number of topics makes it hard to find some of the valuable discussions that have been recorded in prior threads.   

I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone about the search function in hopes that it will improve your use of this forum. 
In the blue menu bar near the top of the screen is the search feature that you can click on.   In the search menu you can type in a keyword or phrase and/or you can search on an author's name.  You can then further narrow your search by picking a sub-forum to search or range of time.  

If you are interested in seeing what has been discussed previously on any given topic, you can search the database for that topic and then find interesting related threads.  If you find something interesting, feel free to post a new reply to that old thread and bring it forward to renew discussion. 

Thanks gang!

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

May 2, 2018 7:33 pm  #2

Re: Have you all tried using the search function?

Great.  Thanks again for your assistance Phoenix, I'll try it.

WTF

Board footera