OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2018 2:49 pm  #1

What does this mean??

CL AD RESPONSE:  (from husband's phone)

Going to church...I am a church boy but I can not host but willing to split a room.  You'll be quite pleased with me and my ass is great.

Does anyone know what this hookup is talking about?  

WTF

April 26, 2018 2:55 pm  #2

Re: What does this mean??

Google "church boy urban dictionary" 

I just did, it's about size

KIA KAHA                       

April 26, 2018 3:00 pm  #3

OMG

WTF

April 26, 2018 3:10 pm  #4

Kathyd wrote:

OMG

It could mean something else! But hey....it's a C'mon sexual Craigslist text. 

Um....I thought I read Craigslist had closed down that section of their site?

KIA KAHA                       

April 26, 2018 3:28 pm  #5

They did.  This was back when I first found out in December.  One of many but I always wondered what a church boy was.

WTF

April 26, 2018 3:30 pm  #6

And of course, he's done with all that.  It was a one time thing.

WTF

April 26, 2018 3:39 pm  #7

Just wanted to say Kathy...you must be on roughly the same timeline as I am (as in same side of the world?) 
I hardly ever get to post on this forum in the morning (the morning where I am in the world I mean)

I found when I first joined, and mentioned where I was in the world, that other members were not welcoming of giving out that information. So.....while I don't need to know where you are in the world...I wanted to say....it's good chatting to you 

KIA KAHA                       

April 26, 2018 10:06 pm  #8

I don't know about 'church boy' but host means who can supply the bed and house for sex. So obviously your husband was willing to split a price of a hotel room with someone.
Kathy;
I'm sorry sweetie but why the hell are you trying to keep this man?!!? He's went to so much trouble to cheat with men!! HE WILL NOT CHANGE!  I'm sorry to scream it at you and wish I could do more to help but this is the only way I can see to help you..I beg you to help yourself out of this nightmare. You will never be able to trust him again. You'll always be in a constant state of worry and wondering.
You are worth so much more than this! 
XOXO

Last edited by Scrupulous (April 26, 2018 10:06 pm)

Life is like phases of the moon.... We really only see it when it's beautiful, full and in our face. 

April 27, 2018 2:09 pm  #9

What's "church boy"?  Please don't make me google, I have no idea what kind of ads will suddenly start showing up on my news feed!

April 27, 2018 2:51 pm  #10

Has to do with size.  Like "You'll be praying to god he still wants to get with you when he sees it!"   Thats according to the Urban Dictionary anyway.  Can u believe it?

WTF

Board footera