OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2017 7:29 pm  #31

Re: I finally had my moment need help staying strong

Yes I have my finances in order.  I hope he will leave the home but we shall see.  If he makes it difficult I will be ready.  I cannot believe the level of bullshit that has been heaped on me.  The abuse is staggering.  Thanks for listening to me rant.  I know you guys understand.  I have to keep on being strong.

Last edited by majenco (September 23, 2017 7:30 pm)

September 24, 2017 2:27 pm  #32

I hope you feel calmer today Majenco, I'm glad he got out of your house. Keep it that way.

September 25, 2017 2:48 pm  #33

Hi Paula,
I hope you gain self esteem along with me.  59 and a double mastectomy?  You are so strong already!  Who's going to want you?  A ton of self assured grown up straight men who appreciate strength and experience that's who!  Don't you dare give up.  We are all caring and loving with so much to offer.  The fact that we have tried to make these disordered marriages work prove how caring we are.
Paula and Duped thanks for the encouragement.  I hope we all learn and thrive together through this hell to the light that I know lies beyond this nightmare.

October 4, 2017 5:14 pm  #34

Im on the same boat. Im sorry your going through this.

October 7, 2017 5:40 pm  #35

Thanks BWB.  It really does suck.  Let’s keep each other company and help ourselves out of this mess.

October 8, 2017 11:33 am  #36

That is awesome.  I love that you feel empowered.  His friend confirming your decision probably helps a lot.  When people make you feel like you’re crazy it feels good to get validation that it’s  in fact , not you.
I hope this momentum propels you into a much healthier and happier place.  Keep me posted.  Hopefully I’m right behind you.

Last edited by majenco (October 8, 2017 11:34 am)

Board footera