OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2017 7:54 pm  #11

Re: A NEWBIE TO THIS FORUM

Lake Breeze..........He would chastise them for always coming to me for support and advice even into their adult years because he was jealous that they only came to me.  Certainly,it was not because he didn't want them to make me worry, which he knew I always did worry when it came to my children.  He would always blow off my concerns for them.  Never received any support from him.....only disagreement towards me which he displayed right in front of the children.   And we all know that was definitely a NO-NO when disciplining children at any age.  When they were in their teens, it was like battling with 3 teenagers!!!!!
And whenever I would finally give in, I was later proven every single time to have been in the right!!!!
Not even an apology from him for anything, EVER!!!!!

Board footera