OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2017 8:03 am  #11

Re: Looking Forward: I deserve...

Phoenix,
 I'm really glad you did that, because to read Eliza's list again (and Kel's addition and maresyd's poem) was a wonderful affirmation and inspiration.
  I hope everyone is moving toward a life in which these things become realities!

June 26, 2017 8:46 am  #12

Re: Looking Forward: I deserve...

I'm glad you found some inspiration today OOHC. 

We all need regular doses of hope.  I know I struggle with this.  I tend to focus on the negatives and the awful experience and that brings me down and is depressing.  But when I can find a way to look forward toward things that are hopeful and authentic and positive I am so much happier and healthier. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera