OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2017 11:37 am  #1

What does this mean?

I'm at the park to today and notice my GID doing a 'tail feather' signal to other cars.  (That's one hand behind back palm up fingers wiggle) I've seen him do it a few times. Does anyone know what this means?
The only thing I can find is 'operation tail feather' park stings. I saw a video of an undercover cop walking in to mens room and doing the same signal. 

Life is like phases of the moon.... We really only see it when it's beautiful, full and in our face. 

May 28, 2017 7:54 am  #2

Re: What does this mean?

I'd say ask him but at this point it does not matter...you've lost trust with him..he clearly thinks what..you don't notice it? That he's what? covert from you from you with this but other "smart" men see his signal. 

My ex was so stupidly obvious in her cheating but in her mind they thought she had me tricked...thus is their low opinion of our intelligence or us.

Not what I wanted to be married to..not what we signed up for.  Not what we should have to worry about.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

May 28, 2017 7:57 am  #3

Re: What does this mean?

Sounds like you already know, please stop torturing yourself. If you are waiting for a heart to heart confession and to be able to go back in time, it's not going to happen. Please get out and protect yourself, you are putting yourself and your health in danger.

Board footera