OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2017 11:31 am  #11

Re: All the signs and I didn't even marry him..... Yet?

awake,

The gas lighting on this issue alone tells you that he knows how to gas light, and that he'll do that on any issue in the future - even issues not related to this one.  It's a sign that you're with a manipulative partner.  Not a good choice for a mate, no matter what the issues.

The rest of the things you listed are enough to end the relationship, too.  Stop confronting him - he will never, EVER admit it.  Just be done with him.  Run like your hair's on fire.

When you say you're scared, do you mean you're legitimately scared that he's going to hurt you?  Is this a real concern of yours?

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

May 19, 2017 11:53 am  #12

Thank you Kel,
I don't feel I'm in any danger from him personally but this is a like a secret club with so many members from all walks of life that it's hard to tell what they'll do to protect their little perverted game. I've gotten some pretty cold stares from some of them when I come on their territory. They communicate and use signals I'm not sure what they mean. Or if 
 he with or with out his buds is messing with me purposefully. For example, a very familiar car pulled in and as it drove toward us..( tiinted windows too dark to tell who was inside) as it approach he raised both arms out as to stretch..(it looked fake to me) Then said somthing about he needed to stretch and ask what kind of flowers were on a tree on the other side of the park. I looked, answered and snapped myhead back in time to see him cleaning his ear with his pinkie.. The car drove off with out stopping. I'm thinking ok was that a signal or is he just fn with me?

May 19, 2017 1:35 pm  #13

Awake,

OMG.. you can't live with him so insidious, covert and making you paranoid.
Run,  get out,  flee.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

May 24, 2017 5:06 pm  #14

Thank you so much Rob for your support. It's scary but I can't help being 'awakened' to not only the action of one but others that may be involved. I can't say too much but am rather stuck being in a situation to where I see this person and others more than I desire to. The flavour of preverence for males is prominent in the surroundings and I realise I'm way outnumbered but have to be brave. I may delete some things, change the name for mine and others sake but I'm still on looking for hope and gaining strength through a support system of been-theres.

I hate what you've endured and Prayers be with you. 

Board footera