OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2016 2:32 pm  #1

The Holiday Greetings thread...

I'm going to be offline for a few weeks so I thought I'd throw some best wishes out there to everyone. For those of you who celebrate Christmas, have a merry one and similar salutations for any other special days you might be observing. More importantly, I wish you all a progressive and healing 2017. For those of us who may be still mired in the muck, I hope you can find moments of peace and serenity and grab some joy and fellowship wherever you can find it. Here's to us all and an indomitable spirit. Keep pushing forward any way possible, there is light ahead. Cheers all!

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

December 17, 2016 9:17 pm  #2

Re: The Holiday Greetings thread...

I wish for all of you peace and love. My whatever God you believe in hold you in his light and love this holiday season.

Joanne

Go not quietly into that great, good night......Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

December 17, 2016 10:04 pm  #3

Re: The Holiday Greetings thread...

Thanks.   I plan on enjoying my Christmas.   God was with my this entire year through my divorce and I am
so thankful this holiday season.

Wishing everyone peace , strength  and warm hugs during this holiday season.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

Board footera