OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2016 6:53 pm  #11

Re: Got served papers today

He announced he was bisexual last spring and that he was divorcing me last summer. He moved out. He then fell in love with a man 6 weeks later. They live together. We were together 20 years. I had no idea he was gay.

"You want a man who messes up your lipstick, not your mascara."

June 23, 2016 7:42 pm  #12

Coping in silence.

My story is similar to sues...only she still thinks it's a secret.  She became a cruel heartless person then filed for divorce.  There was never any hope.

I wouldn't take her back now if you put a gun to my head...and I'm a very forgiving person.  I have never experienced such evil.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

June 23, 2016 9:00 pm  #13

I'm sorry Sue, I hope I didn't upset you or cause you more pain.  I've been married 30 years, and I never knew either.

June 23, 2016 9:27 pm  #14

No, not at all. :-) The only person who's caused me pain is my liar of a husband. But I have a new best friend and it's spelled A-L-I-M-O-N-Y.

"You want a man who messes up your lipstick, not your mascara."

June 24, 2016 8:24 am  #15

I'm so sorry, Sue. I have no advice or words of wisdom, but I'm thinking about you.

Board footera