OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2018 7:39 pm  #1

Breast enhancement

I am a straight male who has a transgender girlfriend.She lives in Manilla and i visit her when i can.She is natural and we both enjoy a active sex life.Recently she has told me that she wants implants which i cannot afford as i am supporting her through studies to become a nurse.So she can have a real future as i am much older.I have read a little about pills to enhance natural breast growth and am seeking info.She is taking the pill .Is their drugs to give her breast growth but doese not prevent erections and discharge

December 4, 2018 8:09 pm  #2

Re: Breast enhancement

!@#$%^

KIA KAHA                       

December 4, 2018 9:48 pm  #3

Wtf?  Wrong board to be on if you are so in love and supportive of this crap.  Talk about a smack in the face to those of us dealing with a relationship of 19 years falling apart because of the mental disorder you’re supporting!  Please tell me this is a troll!  Go find a trans board where you can ask them all about their fantasy life and not here where we are hurt by people like your boyfriend!

December 5, 2018 9:34 am  #4

This forum exists to support straight spouses through the turmoil of finding out their spouse is LGBT.  We are not here to dispense advice about breast enhancement medicine.  

If you are struggling with your relationship we are here to help.  But this topic is not something we will discuss. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera