OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2018 3:06 pm  #11

Re: Healing hope

That workshop sounded great until I read $ 4,000!!  The Washington DC seminar could be cathartic and perhaps an early birthday present for me.  Wouldn't it be cool if some of us could actually meet up?  Thank you Phoenix for the those resources. 

Jacki - I'm sorry he's upset you like this today.  I found that even just an email from him at first was devastating to me, much less actually seeing him.  Set him straight and don't let him do this to you!   At six months I find that I'm no longer in love with him romantically.  Somehow I made it this far and there really is hope.  I still cry sometimes but it's NOT for him anymore.  The love DOES go away.  DISGUST takes over.   
I'm not sure if you're in the US but if we both happen to go to that DC conference, I"ll give you a big hug.  You're doing so much better and you're so much stronger than I was at the beginning.  I have faith that you're going to be OK.  If you ever need a sympathetic ear, feel free to private message me.  It's really helpful in the beginning stages to get one on one help.  Everyone here is so nice and they all pm'd me when I needed them most.  HUGS to you.

WTF

Board footera