OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2018 10:41 pm  #1

Support Group in Pasadena?

😊

Last edited by justwokeup (May 23, 2018 10:26 am)

May 16, 2018 8:16 am  #2

Re: Support Group in Pasadena?

Hello justwokeup!

I'm glad you found us.  I know we have multiple face-to-face groups in southern California.  
Did you fill out the form on the contact us page? 
http://www.straightspouse.org/test-2-home/contact-us/

If you did, give it a day or so and someone will get in touch with you.  We have a volunteer staff and they do the best they can do help the ever-increasing number of inquiries.  Each one takes special attention to coordinate contact information and do so with thoughtfulness and security.  

Thanks for joining us.  Feel free to join in the conversation here if you wish. 

All my best, 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

May 17, 2018 5:45 pm  #3

Re: Support Group in Pasadena?

I’m in LA. I haven’t made any of the meetings but might soon. Weekends are a little hard for me.

Board footera