OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2018 6:58 pm  #1

Craigslist ads

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

March 23, 2018 7:42 pm  #2

Re: Craigslist ads

About time.

March 26, 2018 3:52 pm  #3

I agree it's about time but these people that search out strange sex will just find another way to get it.
The website where I found my GIDH profile has all sorts of places to meet for hook-ups. Some in clubs, some in bathrooms at the local mall. It's really disturbing what these men will do just to get a BJ or worse. Reading some of the posts on this website was eye-opening. 

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain, when you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” ~ Haruki Murakami ~

March 26, 2018 4:25 pm  #4

Funny....I tried to copy and paste the long link to an article (from a local NZ website) about this into Tinyurl to make it shorter/easier to post it in this thread, .....but for some reason it won't let me.....I'll try again later. Done. 
https://tinyurl.com/ybr3zf58

Anyway....good fucking job! Although there are a myriad other sites people can use..Craigslist seemed to be at the forefront of an easy click to online/offline sex, and personally for me was a site my partner used. 

I haven't mentioned the article to him. Nor he to me

Last edited by Ellexoh (March 26, 2018 5:43 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera