OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2016 6:36 am  #11

Re: Help......lost and sad

Cornfused, londongal,

Yeah my now ex wife would quite literally hurt me over and over.
Now that we're divorced and shes out of the house I'm alone but I have some dignity knowing I will not be emotionally or physically hurt when I get up. I no longer have to snoop and wonder what shes up to.  My body physically is less stressed and anxious.  The contrast is profound and really shows how much she was lying and cheating..   shame on them and good riddance..who needs a lying, cheating spouse be they gay, purple or green.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

August 17, 2016 9:58 am  #12

Re: Help......lost and sad

Rob: You remind me of what a friend just said about my wife, something like, "I don't care if she's attracted to elephants, she needs to think of the family and the children and be responsible!"

Board footera