OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2016 7:25 pm  #1

Old Forum is back up

I clicked on the old link on my bookmarks by accident and it came up...along with a few new posts from early June.  I am going to post the link to the new site on it - assuming it goes through.

June 15, 2016 8:24 pm  #2

Re: Old Forum is back up

Oh my it's back... I don't trust it however, Thanks for posting the new link. I will change the header soon with the new link, and shut it down after a while. 2 weeks down is unacceptable,

June 15, 2016 9:04 pm  #3

I agree Sam..   it was down for weeks...I tried to explain to the admin that we rely on the forum for emotional support.  I've been in IT a long time and have never seen a site down that long.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

June 16, 2016 6:34 pm  #4

This is a good opportunity to copy/paste some of the really important posts and pepper the old site with directions here...

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

Board footera