OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2016 7:14 am  #11

Re: Am I Crazy??

Confused825,

Yeah I hacked my ex long ago.  It did not help to know all the horrible details..
My body would physically shake with trauma because I knew when she was out she was not "shopping".   And the blatant lies added to my trauma.

No need to confront him...gather strength at your own pace.  But know that if you don't eventually act your body and mind will do it for you...

Take Johns advice...get yourself a therapist, lawyer, any other support.. discretely..no need to feel bad about being on the down low..your husband does not feel bad. 

Keep a clear head and be kind to yourself.  You are being betrayed and the shock paralyzes you.  Take small steps each day for yourself.

No you are not crazy..

Last edited by Rob (August 14, 2016 7:16 am)

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

Board footera