OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2017 6:20 pm  #11

Re: I am crushed

Kel,
Interesting analogy.  Except I’m giving birth to a giant turd.  I do see your point.  I’m going to have to do it.  As you said, limbo is too painful.  I can’t do status quo anymore.  Only exit is through this fire.

October 13, 2017 9:37 am  #12

majenco,
c
That's an even BETTER analogy!  You're on the pot - you're full of cramps so bad that you're think death may just be more pleasant.  It's too big to come out - but..... it can't stay in!  Hold breath, grit teeth, PUuuuuuuuush!  You will flush it all away in the end, but you HAVE to get it out of you - it's toxic.

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

October 13, 2017 9:57 am  #13

Well I must say this is not what I thought I would be discussing here but it’s always good to laugh.  Thank god I am able to still tap into humor.  I guess that’s a good sign.  The old me is in there somewhere. 
Everyone feels better after a good poop. 
Thanks Kel.

Last edited by majenco (October 13, 2017 1:49 pm)

October 13, 2017 10:45 am  #14

that was a pretty crappy analogy

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

October 13, 2017 1:50 pm  #15

We have to laugh through the tears!  It’s true that we are still in there somewhere.
Thanks guys!

Board footera