OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2017 1:04 pm  #41

Re: Thoughts

Allison.

Sadly I'm familiar with this..  it was one of the hardest parts of my ex destroying the marriage by cheating.. the lack of empathy or compassion.    My tears were met with rage with scolding and contempt;  "dont cry in front of the kids,  your such a baby,  you need professional help,  grow up".    It is inhumane.   It is cruel.
It took me so long to come to accept the fact that I would get no comfort or anything from my ex as she
knew she was causing it...  all she could do was hurt me further and shift blame.  

I'm ok now.. I did get professional help.    A therapist, lawyer etc.    I'm away from her and her "broken moral core".    Its definitely hell  as we think these spouses we love had morals and ethics similiar to ours.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

September 27, 2017 11:52 pm  #42

I have been fragmented. for 40 years.  you youngin's., run like your hairs on fire, thank god i found this site 

September 28, 2017 8:35 pm  #43

Run Sugar, run. Don't waste another moment. Your moment is now.

September 28, 2017 8:46 pm  #44

MY GOD, I just googled beard. And the hits just keep coming. 40 years of flashbacks. OMG

September 28, 2017 8:48 pm  #45

There is a specific word for me. Beard. i am sick  sicker

September 28, 2017 8:59 pm  #46

NO WONDER I am crazy. My God. Who would do this to another human being? I will tear up their worlds. Their alternate facts. Separate reality.  I am sooooo disappointed that i am on the DISCARD pile. Hey gotta move on. Right? I ain't in your closet any more. And you queens won't be in my closet much longer. I promise all and 'Sham'.   FU lying cheating sleazy skankie pants WHORE. Craiglist TROLL.  (o look, i put a sentence together.) and thats a start.

Board footera