OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2017 1:15 pm  #1

VENTING

So apparently my ex is going around to mutual friends telling everyone that I am a crazy bitch. I bet he isn't telling them why I am a crazy bitch!!! I am so pissed...I haven't been running his name through the mud and telling everyone he's gay and contacting transgenders and a male masseuse on Craigslist and that I have the pictures to prove it. I am so tempted to text him and tell him he needs to watch his mouth and what he says about me. I WILL put his ass on blast if need be. GRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited by RW (November 15, 2017 1:33 pm)

November 15, 2017 4:10 pm  #2

Re: VENTING

Vent away.  We all need to do it sometimes.  
At least he's your EX!  So you can leave him in the rearview mirror.

November 16, 2017 9:52 am  #3

This is the perfect place to vent.  I hope you are feeling better today RW.  

I think you have the right to tell your story and tell truth, but I think it matters how you do it and what your motivation is.  It sounds like you have refrained from "outing him" out of anger and malicious intent.  That is noble of you, and I think the right thing to do.  However, I think we all have the right to tell truth if we are asked.  I think we all have the right to tell truth to defend against lies.  

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

November 18, 2017 1:46 am  #4

I don't know where to type or what to type. I am an idiot. I have been told that my entire life how stupid I am. Its true. I don't even know where to type. the screen moves left to right. I beg for help. I begged. Little lying homosexual with youth tendencies and a big love for transexuals wants me back for the holidays. I am not allowed to speak of my recent OMG you're a gay man who prefers men 3/4's of your age. He just wants back in. IT is  huge elephant in the room, he won't acknowledge. He won't allow a word to it. 

November 18, 2017 1:47 am  #5

This site needs a wake up call. The format is soooo last century.

November 18, 2017 1:51 am  #6

I don't know where to type or what to type. I am an idiot. I have been told that my entire life how stupid I am. Its true. I don't even know where to type. the screen moves left to right. I beg for help. I begged. Little lying homosexual with youth tendencies and a big love for transexuals wants me back for the holidays. I am not allowed to speak of my recent OMG you're a gay man who prefers men 3/4's of your age. He just wants back in. IT is  huge elephant in the room, he won't acknowledge. He won't allow a word to it. 

November 18, 2017 1:58 am  #7

Where do i type? who will hear me? I am 60 yrs old with a unbeknownst to me gay guy who is 56.
Hooking up with older teen male youngins for sexual satisfaction. I am appalled. After being found out at the end of September he wants back into my life now. for the holidays i guess. now what?

November 18, 2017 9:58 am  #8

If he has been out of your life since you found out about his behavior the issue is not that he wants to be back in your life but rather "Do you want him back in your life?"  The choice is yours, not his, and it sounds as if you do not.

Even though anger is an appropriate response to being deceived there comes a time when rather than pushing us forward it holds us back. Consider making new friends and spending the holidays differently.
Try not to look back or to be pulled back.

Be kind to yourself: life after 60 can be good if you take care of your physical, mental and spiritual health.

And welcome to this site. It may be clunky and replies may come in slowly but we are all going though (or have gone through) "the gay thing" and we care about you.

Try Gardening. It'll keep you grounded.

Board footera