OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2017 9:40 am  #1

AARP (Don't laugh!) & finding a job

Last edited by jkpeace (October 28, 2017 10:32 am)

September 3, 2017 3:16 pm  #2

Re: AARP (Don't laugh!) & finding a job

That's awesome JK!  So happy for you!

September 3, 2017 3:28 pm  #3

Great news!!  Keep fighting the good fight! 😊

September 4, 2017 7:00 am  #4

jk,
  Yay!!! Congratulations!!  Well deserved!!!
   With schools starting up again I have been thinking about you and wondering whether you'd found a teaching job.  I realize you didn't say whether you're teaching, but--a JOB!  Big step forward.

September 4, 2017 7:26 am  #5

Congratulations JK.    A blessing for sure  and inspiration to everyone to keep moving forward..always forward.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

September 5, 2017 10:39 am  #6

That's wonderful JK!!  I'm so happy for you!

September 5, 2017 12:39 pm  #7

Huge and hearty congratulations, JK!  Thanks for sharing.  I'm so happy for you.  Also, thanks for sharing to show the light at the end of the tunnel.  It's pretty dark here for me, right now.  

p.s. I sent you a PM

September 11, 2017 10:08 am  #8

jk, I'm so happy for you, congratulations, you've proven perseverance pays off. This is a great start for you, I hope you and your children are doing better xx

Sometimes we are just the collateral damage in someone else's war against themselves

Board footera