OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2017 9:39 pm  #1

All the signs and I didn't even marry him..... Yet?

I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I just broke up with my boyfriend for the 10th time. I met him less than a year ago and knew something was amiss on our first date. 

Last edited by awake (May 18, 2017 1:28 pm)

May 16, 2017 10:11 pm  #2

Re: All the signs and I didn't even marry him..... Yet?

Okay here we go.Signs of his Gayness.
1. Stare downs and too long of eye contact with other men. He's literally rapes someone with his eyes. And a lot of times I'll hear this lustful 'mmm' coming out of his throat when near and when I look to see what he's looking at, it's usually a young hot guy, occasionally a woman, but twice I notticed children under 10. Male and female.
2. Non verbal Hand/body language and signals=  Raising his shirt and rubbing his chest/belly/ o to running his hand threw his hair several times to grabbing his 'family jewels' for a quick repositioning to rubbing his belly softly when another guy passed.
3. Verbal Hint dropping= From even him with a lingo that only these men would know..
I rem him asking someone out of the blue.."what you don't eat fish?" at an inappropriate time. Theres alot of things. 
I'm surprised he knew about Mambla? The organization wanting to legalize phedofilia. 
4. Proof of a photo on his phone showing oral sex between two males. He still denies knowing how it got there and said I was the one that showed it to him. (BTW it was in his recently deleted photo section and not the main one..so obviously he had to delete it)
5. Way too many bathroom breaks at parks and seems to linger around them all the time.
6. Being secretive with phone and computer. Wiped browser. Deleted texts. Some texts I saw sounded a little strange and didn't make sense. Agenda today includes bulding a flower part...Or something like that. 
7. Sexually disfuntional. Our first rub down..I was hot and ready and thinking he was too but was completely soft.
8. Getting marrried was really pushed and Church attendance is important to him but I suspect he comes just to scan the room for 'like-minded' ones who play his game.
9. When having a deep conversation you can tell his really not emotionally there and easily gets distracted when another man comes around. His eyes always seem to dart back to whatever one looks interesting enough.
10. My gut is literally screaming at me!

Last edited by awake (May 19, 2017 11:57 am)

May 16, 2017 10:31 pm  #3

Awake,

He does not sound normal and your gut is telling you something or you wouldn't have to follow him around. Sounds like he lies to you without remorse or respect.

So sorry but yeah..you should run like your hair is on fire.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

May 16, 2017 10:34 pm  #4

Thanks for responding. I'm so sorry you are going through what you are.

Last edited by awake (May 18, 2017 1:55 pm)

May 16, 2017 10:39 pm  #5

It does sound like you have more than a few red flags. It sounds like you have him on a stake-out to find out what the truth is while he appears to lead a double-life. Is that any way to live?

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

May 16, 2017 10:41 pm  #6

Thank you!

May 16, 2017 10:47 pm  #7

How can anyone live that way? I don't know whom to I trust anymore..other than God.
And I can thank Him for opening my eyes before it's too late and I married him and started seeing all this.

Last edited by awake (May 18, 2017 2:00 pm)

May 17, 2017 2:12 am  #8

Awake, so sorry you find yourself here. I think you have enough information to know you don't want to be involved in this, you deserve much better!

Sometimes we are just the collateral damage in someone else's war against themselves

May 17, 2017 6:26 pm  #9

By the way every time I confronted him I got the gas light effect. 'I'm crazy and just making things up in my head. I'm only doing this to break up so I could date other guys...etc..' My response was 'why would I go through all this hell and trouble for both of us when I could just tell you I'm just not feeling it and walk away? If that were the case I'd already be dating someone else. But to make up accusations that could possibly defame someone for selfish reasons would make me one evil bitch. I don't play that way." 
I've been there before with the gaslight crap and figured somehow I'd have to get more proof.

But you are right seems I have enough now.

Last edited by awake (May 18, 2017 1:57 pm)

May 17, 2017 9:18 pm  #10

I just want it to be done and heal from here. It sucks to have to become a FN detective, body guard, and try to live a normal life.
I personally believe some of these men will kill to protect/hide the goings on. 
I'm scared.

Board footera