OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2017 12:56 am  #1

My panties?

Gidh touches my panties as I fold them and comments on how soft they are. Then says "maybe I should wear them" to which I say "maybe you should" and then he says "well they'd probably feel good against my wiener"

Is he trying to hint at something or was this a silly comment? 

Also I don't know if you guys recall but he has an anal toy and I can tell (based on positioning or stuff in its path) that he has been using it almost daily when I leave the house. 

Do I need more signs?  Honestly I'm just about as convinced as I could be.

May 15, 2017 1:09 am  #2

Re: My panties?

I think you know the answer.  I don't know for sure but don't think most would think about that unless it were something they wanted to wear. I could totally be wrong. 
Hugs

May 15, 2017 5:36 am  #3

Deleted

Last edited by Duped (November 11, 2019 2:42 pm)

May 15, 2017 8:15 am  #4

Lisa, you definitely know the answer.  You are torturing yourself now. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

May 15, 2017 10:08 am  #5

I've never had a normal straight guy in my life comment about wearing women's undies. I would think it extremely odd.

Though the prospect of it being my undies gives it a twist of ridiculous visual humor. I'm 5'3", he's over 6' and approximately 300 pounds. Him putting on my undies would be like a set of grapefruits with a string between them.

May 15, 2017 11:36 am  #6

Hahaha.  Well it wouldn't be that much of a stretch here. He's maybe 2.5" taller and weighs maybe 25 lbs more.

I was feeling sassy earlier and considered putting them in his drawer.  Haha.  I guess I'll behave

May 15, 2017 11:51 am  #7

Are you planning on leaving Lisa? You have all the evidence you need.

May 15, 2017 12:38 pm  #8

Lisa,

This is all just him attempting to normalize his behavior.  The reasoning he's attempting to get you onboard with is:

- I'm straight
- I like this stuff
- Therefore straight sometimes DO like this kind of thing

What your reasoning should look like is a lot more like:
- Straight guys don't like this stuff
- He likes this stuff
- He's not straight

You keep buying what he's selling (to some degree) because he's been feeding you bullshit for SO long that you second-guess every one of your own thoughts now.  You DO have a bullshit meter, it DOES work, and you need to start trusting it more than you trust someone who has repeatedly shown you that he'll lie to you to get you to believe the explanation that fits his agenda.

What's your plan for leaving???

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

May 15, 2017 1:33 pm  #9

Lisa, I would simply turn the worm on him. I would tell him it's OK if he wears your panties everyday of the week, maybe even get him some that have Sun-Sat on them..LOL. Seriously, if he starts wearing them sure you'll be dumbfounded by it but at least you'll know that he is dead serious!!! Think about it for a moment? Men don't wear women's panties, Period! YOU know that but.. if you must test him, do so!

May 15, 2017 2:35 pm  #10

See now..... I wouldn't recommend that she give him permission to wear them.  Then not only will he do it, but he'll say he had her blessing.  Then when she's had enough, he'll start that whole, "I thought you were supporting me in this!" B.S.

I never recommend saying yes to anything you don't truly want the person to do.  What you CAN say is, "I don't like that at all, and would find it repulsive.  But if you feel you need to do it with or without my blessing, then I'd ask that you not hide it."  That way she can see what he's really doing / who he really is, but by specifying that he shouldn't have any secrets.  AND that he shouldn't do this for her sake - it's not cool with her.  And she doesn't feel benign about it - it's actually a turn-off.  I doubt that he'll start wearing the panties openly anyway (at least not yet).  But it sets some boundaries: 1) I don't want you to, 2) here's how it makes me feel, and 3) I expect you not to hide from me what's going on (p.s. - that doesn't mean he has to do it in front of you - just that he not hide (lie about) it.

Kel

Last edited by Kel (May 15, 2017 2:38 pm)

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

Board footera