OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2017 12:50 am  #1

Hello, just checking in 😊

Hello to all,
Just checking in to say I'm still here kicking.  Haven't been on in sometime.  Honestly was so sick of complaining, needed to step back and look at what my blessings are. Not much new, still the same.  Still have good and bad days.  I hope all is well or better at least for the ones who have been on the journey for awhile.  For all the new ones here, may God Bless you with some peace, hang in there and give it time.  Spring is here, take a day, get out and enjoy it!  Blessings to all.
LC

March 31, 2017 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Hello, just checking in 😊

Hi LC!  Good to see you're still here. 

Still Wondering

April 3, 2017 7:47 am  #3

Re: Hello, just checking in 😊

Hi LC, 

You sound like you are in a good place right now.  That's really great to hear.  Thanks for popping back in.  
Don't be a stranger, never feel bad about coming here to complain..  we are here as a support group so we've got your back on the good days and the bad. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera