OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2017 12:41 pm  #1

Sometimes it's something else

Kel said this first...sometimes our agitation and anger are not even all to be blamed on TGT. 

Last edited by jkpeace (April 13, 2017 7:14 pm)

February 9, 2017 12:51 pm  #2

Re: Sometimes it's something else

Hey JK, I'm sorry and I feel your pain.  It SUCKS being alone to face the mountain of life along when you thought you were part of a team expedition!!!  TGT SUCKS

And our exes SUCK ummm cock...haha....

I had terribly PMS, and I found acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine were very helpful.  Hormones are a bugger... Life is just so unfair sometimes dammit! 

Chin up chickadee it will be spring soon and we will all feel a bit better!! X

February 9, 2017 12:59 pm  #3

It's okay - some days just suck.  We know that to be true whether it has to do with our marriage or not.  Some days you wake up thinking everything will be fine and shit just.keeps.happening.  Some days you wake up and just don't feel like you have the energy to do this thing called LIFE.  (personally, rainy days and Mondays always get me down).  I'm having a few weeks from hell over here, and it's not even my marriage!  Some things can just engulf you - finances, relationships, the kids.  It's not "okay" in that you LIKE it.  But it's normal, and tomorrow is another day.  You'll feel better tomorrow.  Maybe today is just a lick-your-wounds kind of day.  A mental health day.  Gotta get it all out or it'll blow, sister.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day.    Virtual (((HUGS))).

Kel

Last edited by Kel (February 9, 2017 12:59 pm)

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

February 9, 2017 9:31 pm  #4

Some days are like that. 

Our list of stuff to get done can get weerisome.     

Take a break and be kind to yourself.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

February 10, 2017 11:14 am  #5

Yes, JK!  I meant that song!  I just don't know the ages of anyone here well enough to know if you're old enough to know it!  Lol.

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

Board footera