OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2023 4:22 pm  #1

Arlington VA groups

Hi All,

My ex wife came out a few years ago, I’ve done a lot of personal work, but life is still tough.  I’m looking for good people in the Arlington VA area who have similar experiences and might be willing to problem solve some of the difficulties these situations cause for a life.  Thanks.

Mike O

September 8, 2023 11:09 pm  #2

Re: Arlington VA groups

I'm in your area and would love to connect - 

December 3, 2023 10:15 pm  #3

Syracuse, I live in Arlington too. Would love to connect. I'm in a similar situation. 

December 4, 2023 8:56 am  #4

MD, about 90 minutes outside Arlington.

December 15, 2023 12:51 am  #5

I'm not great about checking this site often, but please message me to connect in person.  I'd love to meet with others who can relate to the situation, coffee or lunch?   I'll try to send a message with my personal email as well since that's a quicker method -

February 25, 2024 7:56 pm  #6

I live in Washington DC and would love to meet up with anyone who just wants to vent or connect with others going through this difficult process.

February 25, 2024 7:59 pm  #7

I'll message you

Board footera