OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2023 5:21 pm  #1

I confronted my husband finally

Hey I came on here a while ago back while I was pregnant asking advice about some texts I found.. after my son was born I went into a deeper depression and finally had a panic attack break down in the bathroom one morning braking everything and screaming and crying he was home he was freaking out asking what was wrong and I told him because your gay I showed him the proof he said it was a joke and he sweated and blah blah blah and if it wasn’t true why was he so mad that he punched our bathroom door had to replace it obviously
So he also told me because I was an easy target.

June 24, 2023 11:37 pm  #2

Re: I confronted my husband finally

Helpme25 wrote:

Hey I came on here a while ago back while I was pregnant asking advice about some texts I found.. U

Hello again. What have you done about your situation? Have you confided in anybody, told your family, had counseling? Has he harmed either you or your child physically?

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

October 5, 2023 8:04 am  #3

I agree; if there is any question about the safety of you and your child(ren), please address that first. Straight or gay, there is no excuse for a man to harm a woman or child. The rest can wait.

January 18, 2024 12:32 am  #4

Ellexoh_nz wrote:

Helpme25 wrote:

Hey I came on here a while ago back while I was pregnant asking advice about some texts I found.. U

Hello again. What have you done about your situation? Have you confided in anybody, told your family, had counseling? Has he harmed either you or your child physically?

Elle

I finally left by the grace of god my lord and savior he has given me so much courage and strength thank you for being concerned hope your doing well godbless ❤️❤️❤️

Board footera