OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2016 11:01 pm  #1

Interesting How Many People Appear to View this Board

The old one didn't show how many people had viewed a particular post like this one does. I know many people lurk here and don't post (I did that for a long time), but I think there are many more than we might have realized.  Sam's welcome message got over 500 views.  That is a lot of lurkers!  (Good to have them.)  This is just the beginning of this new set up, so who knows how many will actually be viewing, once it is better known.

(I'm going a little "post crazy" this evening trying this out, but think I will stop and go try to catch the solstice moon if I can.)

June 21, 2016 6:33 am  #2

Re: Interesting How Many People Appear to View this Board

As someone that is knee deep ..really head deep in TGT.. the great gay spouse betrayal..I read a lot of posts and sometimes don't know what to say but "yeah me too".

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

Board footera