OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2016 11:11 pm  #1

A LONG ROAD AHEAD

When I  came home with my kids this evening, the first thing they did was run to the bedroom looking for their Dad.  I didn't  hear from him since he left for work the prior night.  When he wasn't their the look on their face was painful.  My 2 year old kept saying Mommy no Daddy.  I couldn't say anything.   My heart literally pains for them and I'm  still in shock of this person.   These kids are use to seeing him.  All this stems from him not picking them up Friday.   This GUY is CRAZY.   

Believing GOD to do a good work! !

September 27, 2016 11:29 pm  #2

Re: A LONG ROAD AHEAD

I can only add a me too.  I'm recently divorced but I can always look at my kids and cry...but they are teens and doing really well handling the divorce.

Text your cheating ass husband and tell him the kids are crying.

To this day I don't know how these spouses of ours think they are good parents. Why would one not want to see their kids..

Stoic, strong.  Your kids need you  you.  Show them that your love is absolute and transcends a lying cheating dad.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

September 28, 2016 12:29 pm  #3

Re: A LONG ROAD AHEAD

I have messaged on on IMO, because it lets you know the person read the message.  He did not reapond. 

This morning my girls said I hope I get to see Daddy today I called him last night and he didn't answer or call me back.  I am sick to my stomach.  It's like I've been living with a stranger for the past 18 years SMH.

Board footera