OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2019 8:56 pm  #1

Any support groups for straight spouses in Northern New England?

Anyone out there in northern New England? I have support but would love to go to a group. I am still married-thinking later this year will bring lots of changes.  Been married 25 years.

March 6, 2019 8:54 am  #2

Re: Any support groups for straight spouses in Northern New England?

Hi Shellshocked, 

I'm in your region, and I think there is one in Boston, but I haven't gotten to it yet. (They seem super nice via email.) I can DM you more details. 

Cheers!

March 13, 2019 2:07 pm  #3

Re: Any support groups for straight spouses in Northern New England?

We have a few in Northern New England.  http://www.straightspouse.org/face2face-support-groups/

Check in with that link and send an email to the traige group coordinators and they will get you in contact with the closest group. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera