OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2018 9:55 pm  #1

Vale Molly <3

I found out today from my SSN brother Brad that our dear SSN friend Molly has passed away.

Molly was active here several year ago.  She was a ray of sunshine on this forum who blessed many people with her listening ear, her caring advice and her wonderful sense of humour. 

I just asked Brad if I should post something. He said Molly would have loved it but would probably say "Oh y'all don't have to make no mind"... well... we do.

Taken too young. Rest in peace Molly. Thanks for everything you did here.  Love to your family and love to you always.

Last edited by Steve (July 14, 2018 1:37 am)

You have a future. A good one. It begins as a flicker of hope. Nurture it until it becomes a dream and when you are strong enough you will make it a reality. NEVER give up. 

July 15, 2018 3:05 am  #2

Re: Vale Molly <3

Thanks Wondering. She would have appreciated your kind words too

You have a future. A good one. It begins as a flicker of hope. Nurture it until it becomes a dream and when you are strong enough you will make it a reality. NEVER give up. 

July 15, 2018 5:19 am  #3

Re: Vale Molly <3

Yes, I remember her. Thanks for sharing. It is a sobering reminder to live our lives fully and in truth. 

Try Gardening. It'll keep you grounded.

Board footera